Experienced Press Brake Setter and Operator (Day Shift & Night Shift) required (Multi Axis) Amada HFE experience desirable – Fine limit role
Must be able to:
Set and Operate multi axis Press Brakes
• Ensure programmes are created to use the machine and tooling to its full extent
• Create setting sheets
• Approve first offs and carry out inspection checks
• Work with engineering to suggest improvements and tooling requirements
• Prototype and part development experience
• Automotive or Aircraft fine limit sheet metal experience
• Set and use conventional sheet metal machinery
These are excellent opportunities for self-motivated, committed, and enthusiastic team-workers to develop within this well established successful and expanding Company; working to TS16949, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 Quality, Environmental, and Safety & Health standards. Producing high quality components for the manufacturing industry worldwide, attention to detail are essential.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Dayshift; Mon – Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm, Fri 7.30am to 12.30pm.
Nightshift; Mon – Thurs 8.30pm to 6.45am
Salary: £11 – £13 per Hour + Overtime & Pension
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to the email addresses below;
Steve Oliver – Steve.Oliver@mkp.co.uk
Steve Graves – Steve.Graves@mkp.co.uk
Alternatively, visit our facility to pick up an application form.
Milton Keynes Pressings Ltd is a first tier supplier of components to the manufacturing industry worldwide. The MKP Group of companies employs around 200 people.
For more information about the Milton Keynes Pressings Ltd Group please explore the website.