Required Skills And Experience
- Must be experienced and competent in MIG / TIG Welding in a production environment.
- Previous experience of Aluminium Welding in a production environment.
- Previous experience of assembling and welding components for the automotive industry or similar.
- Welds must be neat and tidy.
- An interview will include a weld-test for TIG and MIG.
- A background in production in Automotive or Aircraft Engineering would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, committed, and enthusiastic team-worker to develop within this well-established successful and expanding Company; working to TS16949, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 Quality, Environmental, and Safety & Health standards.
Producing high quality components for the manufacturing industry worldwide, attention to detail is essential.
Milton Keynes Pressings Ltd is a first tier supplier of components to the manufacturing industry worldwide. The MKP Group of companies is based in Bletchley in Milton Keynes, and employs around 200 people.
Salary: Competitive, Pension, Overtime
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Dayshift, Mon – Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm, Fri 7.30am to 12.30pm.
Please apply online for this MIG/TIG Welder role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.