A Coil Feed Press Setter/Operator is required for a well-established manufacturing company situated in Bletchley, Milton Keynes. Duties include setting power presses up to 350 ton manufacturing components for the automotive industry.
Full duties include –
- Setting and operating coil and roll feed power presses, manufacturing parts for the automotive industry and other markets
- Setting of multi stage progression tooling on the machines
- Working from engineering drawings and job specs to customer specification
- First off and in process quality checking using quality measuring equipment including micrometres, Vernier’s and gauges
Applicants MUST have a ROSPA certificate, along with experience of setting and operating coil feed power presses.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, committed, and enthusiastic team-worker to develop within this well established successful and expanding Company; working to TS16949, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 Quality, Environmental, and Safety & Health standards. Producing high quality components for the manufacturing industry worldwide. Attention to detail is essential.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Salary: Highly competitive
Dayshift, Mon – Thurs 7.30am to 4.30pm, Fri 7.30am to 12.30pm.
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to the email addresses below;
Steve Oliver – Steve.Oliver@mkp.co.uk
Steve Graves – Steve.Graves@mkp.co.uk
Alternatively, visit our facility to pick up an application form.
Milton Keynes Pressings Ltd is a first tier supplier of components to the manufacturing industry worldwide. The MKP Group of companies employs around 200 people.
For more information about the Milton Keynes Pressings Ltd Group please explore the website.